9.2: pkgin packages do not register pkg_info

Hello,

I just installed a fresh 9.2 on an HP ProBook amd64. It went quite smooth! (FreeBSD didn't even boot with SATA in AHCI mode...) Yay. Wireless worked  out of the box, X11 too (well Intel graphics is a good bet there.)

I installed using pkg_add pkgin. Then I installed a myriad of packages using "pkgin install", so to be quick and not compile stuff myself.

I wonder however that "pkg_info" then does not list these packages, why?

$ pkg_info
pkg_install-20210410 Package management and administration tools for pkgsrc
pkgin-20.12.1nb1    Apt / yum like tool for managing pkgsrc binary packages

Yet I do know that I installed things like windowmaker, autoconf, etc etc and /usr/pkg/bin is full

Where are they?

Riccardo