Re: using Xine to play music

Thanks you two. I will write this down. I just increased 'kern.ipc.shmmaxpgs' --
still does the same thing.

I too am running NETBSD-HEAD (upgraded 10d ago).
If the prob is the GUI, that would be nice to know. Then I can avoid the prob
with a specific command-line. I could also report so the prob is fixed.