Re: MPV, VLC, and screen-freezes

On Fri, 23 Jul 2021, Todd Gruhn wrote:

I have MPV working; I can play a DVD -- BUT NO SOUND!

Try using the `#' key to cycle through the audio tracks.

I got MPV showing my CDs correctly (I would REALLY line fullscreen like
VLC does in Windoze). I stuck the James Bond disk in and tested.

Use the `f' key, or add `--fs' to the command line, or add the
line `fullscreen' to ~/.config/mpv/mpv.conf.

fixed. It was all due to finding and extracting the keys... This is a
shortfall of VLC.
Anyone know a work-around for VLC and the "keys problem" ?

libdvdcss for that.

-RVP