Re: GeForce GTX 680

This morning I did something different:

Install the GTX 680, then run MS Windows.

Started fine -- so no HW porb with the card
3min later the GEFORCE program asked me to upgrade the driver
firmware. I did for safety.

I went back to NetBSD, did 'disable nouveau' and configured X windows.
Restart the system without 'disable nouveau' ... IT WORKED!!

Aparrently the prob was the nVidia driver in the firmware....