Re: `man` cannot find any entry

Ah thanks for pointing it out! It turns out to be a portability issue
- in FreeBSD[1] it works because `man`'s behavior of using MANPATH is
different. It allows a prefix/post colon to append/prepend the default
man path. However this is not the case in NetBSD. It also somehow
works in Linux, but I don't know the exact reason that it works.

It seems difficult to come with up a cross-platform solution to add
user customized manpath...

[1]: https://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?man(1)