Re: NetBSD 9.1 amd64 base X11: hypersensitive touchpad

On Sat, 10 Apr 2021 at 10:51, Mayuresh <mayuresh%acm.org@localhost> wrote:

> Seems an old issue [1][2] where the touchpad gestures happen inadvertently
> while typing on keyboard with slightest of touch.
>
> Is there any solution in sight, such as even by conceding some
> functionality? Tried the settings suggested in [1], that did not solve it.
>
> [1] https://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-users/2018/05/07/msg020740.html
> [2] https://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-users/2017/06/12/msg019686.html

Running -current, usually. I used to always attach a USB mouse when I
was booting NetBSD on my laptop; recently - say, the last two months -
this seems no longer needed; although the trackpad is still a bit
oversensitive, I am able to use it reasonably well.

Still, with the mouse is better I think...

--
----