[OT] firefox marionette on android

It's an off topic, but if someone is in know of these things, please help.

I am using firefox Marionette framework for automation of several routine
interactions with websites. Marionette used to work on firefox on android
as well. After some recent upgrades it seems marionette port 2828 is not
being listened to by firefox.

Firstly there are 4 different firefox versions on Android play store.
'Firefox' 'Lite' 'Beta' and 'Nightly'. 'Firefox' and 'Lite' do not provide
about:config interface to check the settings. 'Nightly' and 'Beta' allow
that but enabling marionette there isn't really enabling it i.e. on port
2828 where it's supposed to listen the connection is refused, if I test
with telnet.

Web searches on this topic almost lead nowhere indicating probably there
aren't takers for marionette on android.

--
Mayuresh