Is the SIIG Legacy 2 port serial adapter supported?

Hi,

I am trying to troubleshoot a NetBSD/Xen as dom0 host. I posted on
port-xen about the issue I was having. It appeared that I would need a
serial adapter to view output. Diving in, I got a "siig legacy and
beyond series 2 port" adapter. In hindsight, I probably should have
asked prior to getting it. However, it is what it is...

It does not show up in the document:
https://man.netbsd.org/NetBSD-9.1/puc.4

Dmesg shows output:
vendor 9710 product 9900 (serial communications, 16550-compat) at pci6
dev 0 function 0 not configured

vendor 9710 product 9900 (serial communications, 16550-compat) at pci6
dev 0 function 1 not configured

It appears to be a generic type of card. So, I am wondering why it
doesn't get configured?

I am using NetBSD 9.1 GENERIC

Thanks
Mark