Re: postfix for 2 domains on 1 vps 1 ip

Sorry if this has already been made clear, but somehow I missed it:

 - what problem are we trying to solve here?
 - why would anyone ever want to run two (independent) mail servers on a
   single machine?

The use of two different certificates for TLS depending on mail routing
or whatever sounds very strange to me - the certificate identifies the
mail server, not the domain used by a mailing list (or the sender(s)).

Using a single mail server and making it send and receive mails from/
for various domains is trivial, and completely unrelated to TLS or
certificates.

So I guess I must be missing something. What is it?

Martin