updating linux subsystem?

Hi All, Does anyone know how to update the linux subsystem after installed on NetBSD? I installed suse-13.1 long ago but recently I bumped into a lib which required a newer glibc. I installed a newer one but it just frankensteined the linux subsystem so I nuked and reinstalled it. Suse-13.1 support ended in 2016 but fortunately I found an older version of the lib in question that worked with the existing glibc. Nevertheless, I pondered about if it's possible at all to update the linux libs? Thanks for any hints in advance! Best regards, r0ller