hardware upgrade info

Hi All, I upgraded my box for Christmas and as there are many questions about hw components asking which works and which not on NetBSD, here is what I experienced. The new hw is as follows: -AMD Ryzen 5 3600X -MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON MAX WIFI -2db Corsair 8gb DDR4 3200Mhz Vengeance Pro Black These I had already: -radeon r9 nano 4GB video card -samsung 1TB sata2 hdd The migration was as easy as I expected: I simply started the new box with the old hdd with an existing 9.0 installation and it booted just fine. There were two problems: 1) X did not start if ACPI was enabled (xdm or startx resulted in a black screen and the pc got frozen) so currently it's off which means poweroff does not turn off the box so I have to end it up by pressing the power button. 2) The intel 9260 based integrated wifi does not work though it's supported according to this: http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes-hg/2018/04/09/msg000074.html So I'm currently using the wifi card (via an m.2 to pcie adapter) from the previous box which is an Intel 7265 NGWG W. Nothing else required any fix :) Best regards, r0ller