RE: What are the options for netbsd on a handheld form factor PC?

>I've been using a Gemimi as my main phone for a couple of years until around 2 weeks ago when I switched to the Cosmo which supercedes it (and I have the
>Astroslide on order through crowdfunding on Indiegogo https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/astro-slide-5g-transformer#/ ).
>
>I love the devices. The Cosmo clearly shows up the Gemini to be a first-gen device.
>
>As I've been using them as my main phone, I've not tried anything but Android on them. They do have multi OS boot support and the boot loader is opensource. I
>know that there's been at least one other person besides me offer a device for a NetBSD port.
>
>Listed supported OSes for Gemimi are Debian Linux, Sailfish OS 3 Beta Community Edition, Kali Linux, Standard and Rooted Android, Team Win Recovery Project
>
>https://support.planetcom.co.uk/index.php/Gemini_Firmware

Thanks for the report! I think I might just get one and give it a try. I am not looking for a phone as much as a device to do some work (coding, writing) during train commutes. I suppose that is somewhat optimistic that train commutes will be something I start doing again sometime in the next year! 😊

The form factor of "slightly large than a phone but smaller than a laptop" is what appeals to me.