Re: RAIDframe write performance below expectations on a RAID-1 of two magnetic disks on NetBSD/amd64 9.1

Hey there,

Looking over what you put down... it looks a lot like most of my
fileservers with one exception from the gpt partitions.

The -a xxx 'alignment' flag never had results that worked for me... I
am not sure if it does what is intended, or if I just do not
understand that.  I've found manually using -b to make sure that they
are at 4k works best, for both the raid partitions and the partitions
atop the finished raid device.

Try that?  When I did, my numbers very quickly improved.

-Brandon