Re: Epson M200 on NetBSD does not print last 5 lines on A4

On Thu 10 Dec 2020 at 05:57:41 +0500, Dmitrii Postolov wrote:
> Is it possible to fix the problem, that printer can print last 5 lines on A4?

I don't know anything about this driver, but my guess is that the paper
size is set to the American Letter size. That is a bit shorter and
wider (I think I got that right) than A4. Now the biggest problem is
probably to find out *where* you have to set the correct paper size
(which may be in more than one location).

-Olaf.
--
Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert -- rhialto at falu dot nl
___  Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on