Re: WiFi disconnection issues: wpi unreliable (Intel PRO)

Hi Jonathan,

Jonathan A. Kollasch wrote:
>> The card is:
>>
>> 005:00:0: Intel PRO/Wireless LAN 3945ABG Mini-PCI Adapter (miscellaneous
>> network, revision 0x02)
>>
> What NetBSD kernel version are you running?  I had accidentally broke
> wpi(4) for a number of versions.  The latest stable 8 and 9 releases
> should have it fixed though.

I am running 9.1 ... latest release.

I also pinpointed that it is not the traffic. I just left it on ping a
ping running, the day after it was disconnected.

This also means it does not "reconnect".

The network quality is high, it is from one room to the other and other
devices don't have these issues.

Riccardo