Re: Firefox alternatives with JS : luakit?

On Tue, Nov 24, 2020 at 09:34:41PM +0100, Riccardo Mottola wrote:
> > One of my requirements is to edit MSOffice documents on office.com. Would
> > it work with that?
>
> I think it is an unreasonable expectation.
> First you speak with much "lighter" browser and then come up with this.

Not an expectation. I just asked whether a requirement can be met by a
browser. I wouldn't assume by default that it is not. There are many
requirements and many browsers (and in fact many machines, but that apart)
and I have to try and find out which suits which, kind of make a matrix of
that and then choose what is a best combination.

Mayuresh