Re: Bump [q] gradle on NetBSD 9.1 (amd64) with OpenJDK 11 -- does not work

ts1000 <ts1000%rad2know.net@localhost> writes:

> wanted to bump up my question to see if anybody could help.
> Also, if I may, I wanted to ask if this group is the right question
> about using NetBSD as a development environment (using OpenJDK11 in my
> case). Or if there are other forums more specialized for this topic.

This is the right place.
Perhaps people didn't reply because your original message said OpenBSD,
and perhaps because nobody else is trying to use this.

I would suggest trying with all the JDKs you can.  There are 6 in
pkgsrc.

My other suggestions

  use ktrace

  try to understand what kind of shared memory is needed and perhaps
  incrase that

  explain what you did exactly.   You didn't address if this is from
  pkgsrc or where you got JDK and gradle.