Large size console font possible?

Hi

I'm using NetBSD 9.1-amd64.

On a laptop with an intel card. During boot the font resizes into something really tiny and barely readable -which gives me intense eyestrain really quickly, and makes console troubleshooting a problem.

Is there a way to

a)Prevent NetBSD from switching to a small font

b)ideally select a large size font for NetBSD to use on the console (meaning: not in X)

Btw I want to set this for all ttys, not just for /dev/console. If I remember correctly, you can set this using stty, but only for that terminal. That's not what I want.

Thank you for your help.