Re: NetBSD 9.1 upgrade and file system crash - reboot fails

On Mon 02 Nov 2020 at 08:39:00 +0000, Riccardo Mottola wrote:
> I checked SMART status, it looks a little worrying:
> SMART supported, SMART enabled
> id value thresh crit collect reliability description                 raw
>   5 100   36     yes online  positive    Reallocated sector count    13

In my experience, the raw value for Reallocated sector count is
typically indeed the count, and 13 (or anything other than 0) is quite
worryingi in my mind. Once the disk starts going bad in one place, it
will go in the rest too. I'd start the process of replacing the disk.

-Olaf.
--
Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert -- rhialto at falu dot nl
___  Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on