Re: Installation troubles on UEFI/GPT laptop (possible bug?)

Hi james,

Are toi try to update gribouille ans boot netbsd in to grue ?
How tou boot on micro$oft ?

How tou boot on Windows an Linux for switch between ?
I suggest édit grue for boot for all tour système...

UEFI havé juste 100Mo for big Kernel is small, may be nerf to upper it... i imagine netbsd is the kernel to enough.

Best regard & tale café.
Heitai.

https://minux-c11.org/