Re: Installation woes, NetBSD 9.0

On 9/29/2020 9:36 PM, Martin Husemann wrote:
On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 12:37:59PM -0700, Paul Makinen wrote:

Which ISO image did you use? The full installation images already contain
all the binary sets and will not try to remount the CD (at least this is the
first report I hear of), so either something did go wrong specific to your
machine, or you used an image intended for network installation (or
installation from other local sources for the binaries) and it would be
good to verify which was it and maybe debug your issue further.

Martin

I mistook one of the live CDs with an install menu for the actual install CD.  I am now using an install CD from the NETBSD-9.0/iso/ directory tree, and that is working mucj better.