Re: Drive ID changed

David:

I finally got it. The following line became a problem:

ROOT.b  swap            swap    sw             0 0

I got the message:

... reported failures
/etc/rc.d/swap1
SEE /var/run/rc.log

When I commented the "ROOT.b" line from /etc/fstab, the error went away.

Was that line supposed to have a blank field somewhere?