What administrative user interfaces for Xen are available for NetBSD?

Hello, everyone,

since I set up my lab environment on NetBSD/Xen I am very satisfied with the handling of Xen. I use a mixture of sparse image files and LVM volumes as storage. The guests are mostly NetBSD (PVM) and some Windows 7 VMs. Apart from snapshots (which I would probably get if I switched to ZFS volumes) I don't really miss anything and am also satisfied with the performance.

But what I am asking myself right now... is there a higher administration interface besides the command line tools (xl)? Libvirt is supposed to support Xen (I don't know about nvmm?), but there should be some kind of user interface on top of it. If someone has experience with this or knows a halfway recommendable configuration on a NetBSD Dom0, I would be grateful for a little tip. In the pkgsrc I did not find anything obvious in this regard.

Kind regards
Matthias