NetBSD test suite

I've been installing 9.0_STABLE & 9.99.69 -current snapshots alternately for the last few weeks and noticed that the install loads the test suite. Right now my older 2014 HP Pavilion is running the tests for the 14 Aug -current snapshot I installed last night. I have it set to:
$ atf-run | tee ~/tests.log | atf-report

Is anyone interested in these reports?

Just my antidotal use of this snapshot is that it installed & ran X without a hitch. However it didn't seem to want to install Firefox,
something about missing dependencies. The STABLE snapshots I have run never had that problem.
Anyway, I just loaded Opera as a browser, and it works ok, for testing at least.

... Just finished: (890 tests) tests.log is 10MB if anyone is interested.
Clay