Re: Booting CDs in Qemu

Yes, that’s what I’m now suspecting.  But when I started I didn’t know enough about qemu and the CD booting process with UEFI to know if it was my error or a bug someplace.  Plus my system isn’t running 9.99.69 with current packages, so it could be that I’m missing something that’s already been fixed.  I’m updating my system and installed packages to verify that the issue is still there, and if so, I’ll file a an issue with the qemu folks.

-bob