Re: Recent web page changes

As I recall there used to be a link to the mailing lists on the main web page under the Support category along with the ones that are still listed on the new web page.  Finding the link to “Release engineering” used to be a treasure hunt, but now it’s much easier with the link under Developers on the new main web page.

-bob