Remote install netbsd 9 failed on HP ProLiant m300 Server Cartridge server

Greetings,

I wan to install netbsd on a server(atom C2750 CPU, HP m300 moonshot)
which supply by a hosting company. There is no IPMI/KVM for this
server.

I installed netbsd9 on a VirtualBox vm, then using 'dd' copy this vm
disk image to the HP m300 moonshot server, booting failed(can not ping
IP address or sshd).

And then I tried to tested other OS, FreeBSD 12 64bit, CentOS 7 64bit,
Windows 2012 64bit, Debian 10 64bit are okay, but Windows 2008 R2
64bit and CentOS 6 64bit were failed.

I tried to copy the same netbsd9-vm image to another atom C2750 server
which is made by Supermicro(MBI-6418A-T7H), it is okay.

Then I tried to make a netbsd livecd using 'sysutils/mklivecd', but
failed. And tried to created a bootable netbsd image which include
ramdisk.fs(https://wiki.netbsd.org/tutorials/how_to_create_bootable_netbsd_image/),
 but failed too.

I can not find the reason why 'netbsd livecd' and  'netbsd bootable
image' can success run on VirtualBox VM and Suprmicro's atom C2750
server, but HP m300 moonshott failed. netbsd do support Intel C2750
CPU, but maybe it need specail fireware driver for HPE m300 moonshot
server(but how FreeBSD can success booting).

After tested for about 30 days, I still can not remote install netbsd
9 on a HP ProLiant m300 Server Cartridge server. So I came here to ask
if there someone success install netbsd on the same type of server? Or
is there other way I can continute to test? Maybe the simple way is to
ask for a remote KVM or asked data-center boy to check the error
information on the screen, but I can not at this moment, I want the
server ''Of course it runs NetBSD”.

link:
1. HP ProLiant m300 Server Cartridge - Overview -
https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docId=emr_na-c04058196
2. SuperServer 5038MA-H24TRF (Complete System Only) -
https://www.supermicro.com/en/products/system/3U/5038/SYS-5038MA-H24TRF.cfm

Thank you.

--
LiuJia