qemu accel options on NetBSD 8 VPS [Was Re: Building Linux packages on NetBSD]

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 10:50:09AM +0000, nia wrote:
> NVMM is the KVM equivalent for NetBSD (~ish, different semantics, less
> privilege granted to the kernel), `-accel nvmm` as an argument to
> qemu after `modload nvmm`. Building from pkgsrc in nvmm is pretty fast,
> from experience.

What are the qemu accel options on NetBSD 8.0? (I guess nvmm is only in
9.0?)

I am trying this on a Hetzner VPS. [I am also checking with them on nested
virtualization support they offer.]

qemu accel help shows tcg and hax.

I didn't notice any difference with tcg.

hax is not supported on my VPS. Module exits saying VT is not supported.

Mayuresh