Re: cvs better than git?

On 2020-06-21 18:02, Andreas Krey wrote:
On Sun, 21 Jun 2020 17:45:44 +0000, Johnny Billquist wrote:
Something done on your local repository is not truly committed to start
with. And it should be run through unit tests and so on, on the central
repository, before being committed to the central repository.

When you try to understand git's operations with your definition of
some words, you will obviously run into problems.

If you really think that is the problem, then we are further apart than I thought possible...

  Johnny