Re: cvs better than git?

On Sun, 21 Jun 2020 11:05:51 +0200
Andreas Krey <a.krey%gmx.de@localhost> wrote:

> But I take objection at the 'seems'. You're arguing
> that some - few - projects are too big for git, and
> hence everybody should stay away from is. Even though
> MS implemented VFS exactly to be able *use* git.

Absolutely not. There are many small and medium projects out there and
if Git works for them, that is great. I'm not trying to persuade anyone
to stay away from Git or Mercurial or anything else. There is no
perfect VCS that will please everyone, but I find it interesting to
hear why one VCS is better or worse than another and the use-cases that
lead to that. Just because I have an opinion on something does not
mean that I expect everyone else to agree with me.