Re: find dir inode?

Patrick Welche wrote:
> On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 10:37:23AM -0400, MLH wrote:
> > Getting a panic every night with NetBSD 9.99.64 due to a directory issue:
>
> So it isn't just me then:
>
>   http://mail-index.netbsd.org/current-users/2020/06/07/msg038814.html
>
> which shows dump | restore created a bad filesystem.
>
> An update on that thread is that I ran fsck -f on the original dumped
> partition, and it is OK. About to redo the dump | restore.

It might be a disk problem with mine but I really can't tell. It
was the second disk of a raid1 array and the disk was almost brand
new. The problem is that sometimes the disk is a little slow in
responding during the biosboot and when that happens it gets errors
and I have to reconstruct the raid volume, otherwise it appears to
be fine except for several days when it was causing the panic
mentioned.  The other issue that might be associated is that I
still have to reboot the box at least once a day due to memory
leakage. After a few hours of use the 4G of phymem is exhausted.
It used to panic or lock up but I haven't seen that in a while so
hopefully those are fixed. The system just grinds to an effective
stop. Maybe the memory leakage is affecting the filesystems?