Re: NetBSD install experiences

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 07:41:45AM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:
> I realize this is a major change, but I wonder about the installer
> having an option to zeroize the disk, so that if someone is trying to
> do an install getting rid of everything, they can, and then not have
> these issues.

Yes, I planned to do that (but was not sure where to best hide it
most obviously and also not break automatic Anita installations).

We have something similar in the extended partitioning menu where we
can scrub a whole disk (but that is a lot more than what is needed here).

I'll probably just add it to the Utility menu as "Remove all partitions
from a disk", which then would zero start and end of the disk.

Martin