Re: NetBSD install experiences

I also had tons of package installation problems of the same kind for weeks... Until I tried and use the German mirror and everything worked fine.

This means that between Feb. 14th and Apr. 25th, I've been unable to install NetBSD 9.0, and I've finally succeeded just by chance.

I'm happy I've insisted because I like what I've finally seen, but IMO, very few people are as patient as I am.