Re: setkey -- twofish-cbc unsupported algorithm

Yep for the record, on a netbsd-9 guest with hw accel I get

(devcrypto) /dev/crypto engine
(rdrand) Intel RDRAND engine
(dynamic) Dynamic engine loading support

that was OpenSSL 1.1.1c  28 May 2019

while on another netbsd-9 w/o hw accel I get

(cryptodev) BSD cryptodev engine
(dynamic) Dynamic engine loading support
(4758cca) IBM 4758 CCA hardware engine support
(aep) Aep hardware engine support
(atalla) Atalla hardware engine support
(cswift) CryptoSwift hardware engine support
(chil) CHIL hardware engine support
(nuron) Nuron hardware engine support
(sureware) SureWare hardware engine support
(ubsec) UBSEC hardware engine support
(gost) Reference implementation of GOST engine

that was OpenSSL 1.0.2k  26 Jan 2017

...sorry that was netbsd-8 not netbsd-9