Re: Asterisk video conferences using NetBSD?

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 11:50:21PM +0500, Vitaly Shevtsov wrote:
> I used asterisk and both firefox and chromium browser with WebRTC
> through sipjs as a client phones. Worked perfectly. But I used Linux
> browsers were run under Linux so I don't know if webrtc works at all
> on NetBSD.

Have you faced difficulties configuring tls using letsencrypt?

I went through this guide, which is silent about it:
https://sipjs.com/guides/server-configuration/asterisk/

Some web searches said it's an issue due to user asterisk not having
access to the keys. Tried copying the files with asterisk having the
permission, but that didn't solve it.

I get SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG in firefox.

Mayuresh