X-windows

I found out from the manual that I have an on-board graphics chip. Can
this cause
the slowness I have been experiencing?

Is there a program that allows me to interrogate this board and see what the PCI
address of the on-board graphics chip is; and whether this  on-board
graphics chip is
on or off?

The last time I ran 'X -configure' , I got a error in the xorg logfile:

"no screens found"

I recall having this problem in the past. It had something to do with
/etc/wsconf.conf.

Does the nouveau driver support 1660 chipset yet?