Feladó: tlaronde%polynum.com@localhost (Link -> mailto:tlaronde%polynum.com@localhost)
Dátum: 2020 április 17 10:50:31
Tárgy: wine64 (devel) and NetBSD 8.0
Címzett: netbsd-users%NetBSD.org@localhost (Link -> mailto:netbsd-users%NetBSD.org@localhost)

Hello,

Has anybody managed to have a working version of Wine on NetBSD 8.0
amd64?
The only one compilable with pkgsrc is the wine-dev leading to a wine64.
I have set the USER_LDT option in the kernel and tried the
sysctl -w vm.user_va0_disable=0
but to no avail.
even trying, under X11 (native version), to run:
$ wine64 uninstaller
(uninstaller being an exe provided with Wine) it coredumps.
Trying a console only program (this is really for these ones I'm trying
Wine since some closed source libraries are provided only for
Windows---coordinates conversion for GIS programs) doesn't work.
Does it work only with 9.x? Only for x86 and not amd64 ? Is there a way
to track down? (there are messages about stack overflow so is
FORTIFY_SOURCE a problem too?)
Any hint will be greatly appreciated.
TIA,
http://www.kergis.com/
http://www.sbfa.fr/
Key fingerprint = 0FF7 E906 FBAF FE95 FD89 250D 52B1 AE95 6006 F40C