Re: SMTP servers receiving from gmail

On 16/04/2020 08:14, ignatios%cs.uni-bonn.de@localhost wrote:
It might help to have a PTR record for the smtp clients' outgoing address;
last time I had that problem with Google it had gone lost when switching
nameserver machines and the backup wasn't up-to-date. However, SPF seems
to work to pacify Google and isn't very difficult to setup.

I'd forgotten that. I do have that set up correctly and thankfully my v4 and v6 allocations have never changed.

Mike