Re: Looking for java an android devs on netbsd environment

Hi,

In the past if successfully compiled the android sdk and ndk on NetBSD.
This version how ever was CLI with ant scripts/makefiles.

They used OpenJDK 8.

Compiling the ndk for android should be ok along with the platform tools (adb
etc)

I could not compile projects for android studio and I have not tried to port
it.

There is a platform check in android studio and NetBSD is not accepted.

I tried running android studio in linux emulation by runing stdio.sh with bash
from /emul/linux/bin without success possibily requiring a linux java to be
installed as well.

It should be possible to run a linux ndk and platform tools in NetBSD's linux
emulation.

Best regards,

Nat