NetBSD iconv ebcdic failures?

Hi Everyone,

I was testing libxml2 on NetBSD 8.1. libxml2 was failing about a 8 or
10 self tests. All appear to be related to ebcdic. Also see
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/xml/2020-March/msg00004.html.

I think we isolated the problem to the NetBSD's iconv(3) library. When
I built libxml2 against a fresh copy of iconv and gettext, then the
failures went away. For completeness, that's libiconv-1.16.tar.gz and
gettext-0.20.1.tar.gz, which are the latest release tarballs.

Jeff