Re: Cannot interact with boot menu through (virtual) serial console.

On Thu, 5 Mar 2020 at 08:19, Ottavio Caruso
<ottavio2006-usenet2012%yahoo.com@localhost> wrote:

> On Thu, 5 Mar 2020 at 07:28, Andreas Gustafsson <gson%gson.org@localhost> wrote:
> >
> > Ottavio Caruso wrote:
> > > I can see all the boot messages and I can log in through the serial
> > > console, but I can't select any options at the boot menu.
> >
> > There is a qemu bug report for this:
> >
> >   https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1743191

I've added a comment:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/qemu/+bug/1743191/comments/1

In other words, reverting to Seabios 1.10 restores interaction with
NetBSD boot menu.

I'd have wanted to "git bisect" the qemu tree and report the output to
qemu-devel but I couldn't get the right information. If anybody wants
to take it from here, they will be very welcome.

--
Ottavio Caruso