Re: iSCSI target

With

# extent    file or device      start       length
extent0     /dev/rwd0           0           32GB

# target    flags   storage     netmask
target0     rw      extent0     192.168.10.103/32

iscsid seems to run as expected. But if I want to export a second
target, how can I modify targets file ? I suppose I have to add

extent1     /dev/rwd0            32GB+1sector 32GB
target1....

How can I configure extent1 to begin just after extent0 ?

	Regards,

	JKB