Re: NetBSD 9.0 randomly boots

Martin Husemann a écrit :
> On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 08:55:46PM +0100, BERTRAND Joël wrote:
>> 	Sometimes, kernel cannot allocate ressources and panics, or loops in
>> configure stage.
>
> Your config changes look innocent for this type of issues.
>
> Could you show some concrete panic, or if it loops break into ddb
> and show a backtrace?

	I have tried to obtain a backtrace without any success. Kernel randomly
crashes. Sometimes, it enters in endless loop (for example when it tries
to allocate PCIE memory), or panics and enters in ddb. But keyboard (USB
not PS/2, this server only has USB ports) is not active and I don't have
serial adapter to check there are more information on serial console.

	Best regards,

	JKB