Re: Problems with C++ compiler on 9.0_RC2

Marc Baudoin <babafou%babafou.eu.org@localhost> writes:

>> I'm building pkgsrc 2019Q4 on 9.0_RC2/i386 and both poppler and cmake did build
>> fine.
>
> Then can it be because of some leftover files from a previous
> version (the machine I have the problem on has seen every NetBSD
> version since 2013)?

Yes, it could be.  There is stuff in /usr/include/g++, and you need to
make sure you have only the bits that correspond to your installed
system version.

Two things:

  postinstall check (and then fix)

  look in /usr/include for files that have a ctime greater than when you
  unpacked the new sets.  remove the old ones.    Alternatively, unpack
  the sets in a directory someplace and compare.