Re: Local repo

Op 28/01/2020 om 05:43 schreef Pedro Pinho:
Hi,
Is it possible to have more than one repo defined
in /usr/pkg/etc/pkgin/repositories.conf or, am I looking for trouble?
I want to have pkgin handling an official mirror and at the same time a
local repo with pkgs built locally that officially don't exist in the main
repository.
Is this as simple as, defining two addresses in repositories.conf?
TIA

You definitely can. Whether you're looking for trouble or not is a matter of opinions.

I have two local repos, one pointing to pkgs built from the last stable release and the other pointing to pkgs built from pkgsrc-current. There are occasional hiccups.

This question (and my answer) is probably more suited to pkgscr-users.

--
Ottavio Caruso