Re: repo missing package

Ron Georgia <netverbs%gmail.com@localhost> writes:

> Am I missing something? I lot of packages are missing out of the
> https://cdn.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/amd64/8.1/Allrepo. Like
> firefox, tint2, feh... was this on purpose or am I out to lunch?

It is probably true that you are ok and it was not intentional.  Bulk
builds are done under xen, and xen is not quite the same as native, and
some packages are overly finicky.  One of the difficult ones is rust.
The builds continue to run and it is somewhat likely that the next run
will build rust and hence a lot more packages.