My version# and latest security advisory

NB. Since I don't think I should begin a thread to the Security
Officer, I am sending this to netbsd-users.

The security advisory today -- re filemon -- contains this line
under the "Affected" heading:

> Version:        NetBSD-current:         affected up to 9.99.17

As usual I am tardy keeping up with new releases. Right now
'uname' here shows:

'9.0_BETA NetBSD 9.0_BETA (GENERIC) #0: Wed Nov 20 16:50:50 UTC 2019'

Should I conclude that my install needs to be fixed for
the filemon vuln? I don't know how to get any precise value for
the number of the system I am running, e.g. "9.99.17".

Thank You

Signed,
Confused in Rhode Island

--
What can be asserted without evidence can be
dismissed without evidence.