Re: About using NetBSD as a guest, why, how etc.

On Tue, Dec 10, 2019 at 18:39:00 +1100, Malcolm Herbert wrote:

> My only gripe with VirtualBox is that it doesn't have native client
> tools support for the *BSD family and the vboxfs filesystem isn't
> available

This is the semi-periodic reminder that Virtual Box Guest Additions do
support NetBSD, the code has been in the public VirtualBox repository
for more than 3 years (but vboxfs support *is* indeed missing).

GA have not been packaged though.  The main obstacle is that kernel
modules need access to some non-public kernel headers to be built.

-uwe