Re: Lightweight GUI code editor

On ott 27 21:44, Riccardo Mottola wrote:

> I personally love gvim, I find that the good mouse addition makes nvi
> wondeful, it handles big files very well and syntax highlighting too. And,
> inc ase, you can use vim also from console, with colors.

It seems that it currently is not in the repository. If it will be reloaded,
I'll try.

> However, if you don't fit the vi "dual" state interface, then other options
> are for you: nedit is very light, I use it on 50Mhz machines!

I installed it and I believe that also those machines can run it :)!
Extremely lightweight, with an old-fashioned interface. It prints `UTF8
locale not supported', which may be a limitation, in some cases.
Thank you for all the suggestions!

Rocky