Broken firefox when updating to 2019Q3

Hi all,
Just updated my system (8.1_STABLE, amd64) using pkgin update and pkgin full-upgrade.

I can't use firefox anymore...
$firefox
XCOMGlueLoad error for file /usr/pkg/lib/firefox/libmozgtk.so:
Shared object "libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.so.0" not found
Could't load XPCOM.

Sorry for the formating, but I'd to write this on my mobile, as I have no browser right now.

Is there any other solution to this issue other then waiting for a new build of binaries?
TIA